Become an RLCC Ambassador and support our cause to uplift low-income communities by empowering women and education children.
RLCC strongly emphasizes the role our youth plays in shaping the society and economy. We believe in youth driven initiatives to help serve underprivileged communities.
Are you interested in becoming a campus ambassador for RLCC at your school, college, or university?
The RLCC student ambassadorship program is a year-long commitment, and so interested applicants need to ensure that they can set aside time in their schedules to actively participate in this role. Applicants must have at least a year left in their academic studies to be eligible of this role. We accept candidates from all degrees, A-levels, Inter, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate studies.
What does an RLCC student ambassador do?
- Represent RLCC in your university or school
- Market RLCC’s events and opportunities
- Provide information to student inquirers looking to find out more about RLCC
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Initiative taking
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Ability to work remotely and/or independently
- Previous experience as campus ambassador or representative (desirable)
What do you get?
- Interpersonal Communication skills
- Management skills
- Develop contacts for career related opportunities
- Marketing skills
- Volunteer recommendation (if needed)
How to Apply?
- Complete the online application form
- Attach your current resume
- Create a 1-minute video and upload on to the application (Your video should introduce yourself and tell us why you would make a great student ambassador for RLCC)