We are looking to hire a graduate for the position of Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs at Ra’ana Liaquat Craftsmen’s Colony. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and department heads in ways that promote the organization’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing a staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
• Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
• Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
• Coordinate cross-project activities
• Coordinate and manage programs according to the organization’s mission and support the vision
• Ensure program milestones are met and adhering to approved budgets
• Schedule and forecast planning for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community
• Establish fundraising and development goals, identify potential donors or sources of funding
• Assess program performance and aim to achieve targets efficiently
• Assist in the development of grant applications and proposals
• Prepare reports for the management
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (SDP preferred)
• Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
• Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and Theory of Change principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
Please share your CV and portfolio on email@example.com (CC RLCCWP@GMAIL.COM), with the subject ” Program Manager”.